Monday, July 12, 2010

An Exciting Beginning

So I am very happy to declare that I finally have a blog!! Whoop!

This blog is going to be a place where first of all I hope to glorify God, then also to share with you creations of baking, sewing, painting, music...ah! the possibilities are endless! And my blog posts probably will be as well, seeing how I love to write and express myself through writing. I pray that this blog be a place of joy and encouragement, as well as CRaZy fun ideas for you to try out too!

I'll be posting on here various things that make my heart smile, things that i've made, and things that flow in the river of my mind.

I'm so excited about this. I hope you'll follow along in this crazy journey, but even more so i hope HOPE HOPE that you try out some of the ideas i throw at you! It will be so much fun! I would love to discuss and answer anything you want to know about, so just leave a comment!

I hope you have a happy day!

Because He Loves,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment