Monday, June 24, 2013

Open for Business

Hello whimsy friends!

The new shop is up and ready for business! I am so excited to finally have a site of my own (no more crazy fees : ) !

Ever since I was little, whether it be art, stories, or games, I have enjoyed creating. I take great joy in the things I create and that joy is only out-weighed by the joy I find when others enjoy what I have made.

I often think about how much joy the Lord had in creating the world and all of us. It makes me smile to think how much more joy He finds when we, his beloved children, take much joy in what He has created also. As creation, we reflect our Creator. It is my joy to reflect my Creator in all that I make.

He is kind, faithful, trustworthy, encouraging, hopeful, uplifting, light-hearted, and joyful, and I pray that my art brings those same traits to the new homes they go to.

Each wooden piece is unique and one of a kind. I take great time planning out the pieces and wondering what might bring myself and others joy. Words carry so much weight in them and I want the words I paint to edify and encourage.

I only put items in the shop that I myself would buy and place in my home. If I don't love it, it won't be sold in the shop. I believe in creating quality pieces that will last.

So go ahead, check out the shop that is the perfect mix or lovely, whimsy, and Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment