Monday, March 4, 2013

2013 Calendars for Free!

This week I spent some time organizing and planning out my month. I absolutely love calendars so I thought I would share some of the cutest ones I found with you!


First up is ellinee with this adorable 12 month calender. Each month has unique colors. Super cute!


Next is from The Twinery. They offer two sizes of these soft spoken calendar. I love it!


If you are a fan of all things sweet, like me, then you will need this 
delightfully sweet one by Eat Drink Chic.


I'm seriously in love with this next one. LOVE love love it! It comes from one of my favorites, Love vs. Design. They have several color palletes to choose from once you download it for free. : )

Now for some weekly calendars. 
I love this one. The colors are gentler once you print them off. They are GREAT for weekly plans. This is from TomKat Studio.


I love the color scheme on this one, and it is just straight forward and simple.
 It comes from Mommy Tracked


This one comes from The Project Girl and helps plan out every meal for the week. 
P.S. If you actually plan out every meal for the week...you get a standing ovation. 
That is seriously incredible!  


And there ya go! Hope you found one you like! I printed off quite a few just because they were so pretty! Here's to staying organized! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment