Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blank Canvas


This room is possibly the greatest expression of who I am. I will be sad to take it all down but I can't wait for the new room I will create with all that I've collected over the two years. This is the first room I have ever had to myself and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I recently got a new camera so I thought I would play around with it and take time to document the room that I have loved so much. If you like anything you see, let me know and I can tell you where I got it/help you make it!





These flowers are made from the book leaves that I found while working at J-Crew and asked to have. I simply arranged them in simple flower designs.







I absolutely love wood. This little buddy hangs from my ceiling fan. :)
P.S. If you click on the picture it comes to full size!

No comments:

Post a Comment