Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ooodalaleee! First Craft Show!

Hello sweet whimsy friends! I am quite quite...really...quite excited to announce that A Whimsy Willow will be hosting it's very own booth at a craft show!

This Friday and Saturday, October 28 and 29, Texas A&M is hosting the Seasons of Aggieland Bazaar 2011 Craft Fair. It will be in Rudder Exhibit hall. I am so excited to finally have all of my efforts and work accumulate to this show!  I could not have done it without my Savior's faithfulness and encouragment! Glory to Him alone.

More coasters
Here are a few of the things that will be for sale at the Whimsy Willow booth! I hope to see you there! Happy Day!


Push Pins
Hair clips galore! 


Cupcake Toppers

Wooden Magnets

My sister company, Three Remain's hand dyed scarves

Hand dyed scarf

More hair clips

Coasters! 


Magnet Clothespins

Tea-dyed notecards

Brown Cardstock Stationary


No-ouch Headbands



Bird ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment