Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Endeavor

Well I graduated! So here I am looking out at the world with a college degree in my hand, and feeling completely overwhelmed. What does one do with the feeling? Head to the kitchen of course!

As the New Year comes in, I have made several resolutions...though I'm not the resolution type (seeing how I can never manage to keep them). Here are my 2013 New Year's resolutions:

1. Memorize more Scripture (at least a verse a week)
2. Learn how to Cook

That's where cooking comes into play! I hope to be a very good wife someday (don't all us single girls? ;)

And as I think that being a good cook should be a prereq to marriage, I think I should begin this endeavor of learning how. Afterall, the way to a man's  heart is through his tummy! I already find ease with baking, so I thought I would take up the other end of it.

So not only will you be getting baking recipes on A Whimsy Willow, but cooking ones as well!

Here's to a New Year and a New YOU! I would love to hear what some of your resolutions/goals are for 2013.

P.S. Find yourself a lovely mason jar or special trinket box. As the year goes, write down wonderful things that happened and store them in this jar. Then at the end of the year or whenever you need a little pick-me-up open the jar and read the little notes you wrote. I dare you not to smile. :)

All my love this wonderful new beginning!
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment