Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cupcake Stencils

Last year as I walked the lovely aisles of Crate and Barrel I came upon... cupcake stencils. !!!!!

You can only imagine my absolute joy. I had never even thought to make stencils, and yet lo and behold Crate and Barrel has come up with some for every season. 



In love.
I bought the Christmas ones last year after Christmas, but I finally got to put them to use this year!  

They are so adorable and cute, but they do not work well with sprinkles (look below at lemon cookie decorations). I had to use cinnamon (which can be a little strong) to get the image clearly on the cupcake and cookies.  They were absolutely beautiful though when they did work, as on the Snickerdoodle Cupcakes
 


wah wah...

Overall I think they are a super cute idea. I just need to figure out how to better use them. :)

Hope you have had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment