Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Musical Note

Hey friends,

This week I decided to share with you some of my favorite musical pals. They are all so fabulous but quite unknown. Their music is all unique and beautifully written. Hope they bring as much joy and peace as they have brought me.

First up is The Oh Hellos and their cd "Through The Deep, Dark Valley." I can't stop listening to it. They are wonderful and I love all the perfect tones and beautiful runs.
And who doesn't love a little folk? Amazing.

Next up, the amazingly talented sisters of Scott Cunningham Band and their self-written
"There May Be Tears." I can never hear this song enough.

A new find, Judah & the Lion are lovely as well. I love their lyrics and sweet calming melodies.

This song, "Lord I Need You" by Matt Maher, I've put on replay because it just speaks the raw emotion of seasons with so many unknowns.

Hope you enjoy them and that you find rest and peace this beautiful new week.

Blessings,
Sophia 

No comments:

Post a Comment