Sunday, February 26, 2012

Book Art

Hello friends,
I hope that you are doing well and enjoying this early spring weather. I have quite a treat to share with you! I first discovered this craft in a window display. At the time, I worked at J-Crew and they happened to be using alot of books for display. I asked my manager if I could perhaps show him a cool display idea I had seen. He allowed me to use a few of the books and I began folding the pages. He loved the look and we actually got to use them in the display! 

 I was able to get all the books they had laying around in the store because they are closing down that location. So I thought I would make some use of them. You can always mess around and try to figure out new patterns. It takes a long time, but I think they are worth it.  What do you think? 













Well there you have it! You can view the tutorials for each of these patterns on this next blog: http://awhimsywillow.blogspot.com/2012/03/book-art-tutorial.html




No comments:

Post a Comment