Monday, July 18, 2011

Cupcake Garland

My sister and I recently went to Houston for some Wedding ideas. No, no, I'm not get married. My sweet roommate is. We met up with her in College Station and continued on to Houston to the nearest Paper Source . And there we found the perfect book!
By Eunice and Sabrina Moyle of Hello!Lucky

This book is full of fabulous, cute, and simple DIY ideas. 
They are great for weddings or any party really! 

One of the ideas is this Cupcake garland! I have so many cupcake liners that I don't think I'll ever be able to use them all! So when I saw this I was quite excited! Plus, ever get sad that when you use cupcake liners they don't turn out as bright as they were before baking? Well this allows you to showcase the cutest cupcake liners that you love. 
I used Baker's Twine to string the units together. Baker's Twine is definitely one of my favorite materials. You can find it online on Etsy.com and other sites also for great prices. 

This craft is quick and easy. And of course adds whimsy to any party! 

Hope you check the book out and have a great day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment