Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's Up! It's Up!

I have been working for over a year now trying to figure myself out in this area. Upon finding Etsy I always knew I wanted to have my own store. And I can finally, proudly say that I have one! Welcome to A Whimsy Willow


It has taken me over a year to figure out what I wanted to focus on and make, and while I still love to make anything and everything from pillows, garlands, hair accessories, ornaments, take pictures, and bracelets, I focused on hair accessories for now. As you can see Yo-yo's are definately a focus point. I enjoy making them and love working with my hands as my mind wanders.

This is one of my favorite items that I sell. They are pushpins, and oh-so-tiny!
I love how much fun they bring to a bulletin board.

I love to create, and am so excited to see where God takes me with this. So get ready for some fun colors and a touch of whimsy!

Here is my etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/AWhimsyWillow

Let me know what you think, and what you want to see more of!

No comments:

Post a Comment