Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Beginning

Hey friends! As you can see my blog has not been the most active as of late. I have been out of town quite and bit and am not getting ready to pack up and move back to school. This summer has been amazing, such a blessing! I can't believe it is already over. I am looking forward to a new school year and all that the Lord has in store for me.

Meanwhile, I have been busy starting something new. Here is the other blog, check it out! I hope you see the vision the Lord has given me in this separate effort. Three Remain is a unique business that seeks to invest in what is eternal. The blog of this site will be a more personal side of me, one where I share what the Lord is teaching me and doing in my life, along with the business. I hope you will join me in this and cover this venture in prayer. I do not wish for the business to become extremely successful, only that the Word of the Lord would be furthered and that His name be glorified, and souls would be saved.

So here is to another crazy adventure of mine! Maybe I should make up my mind with one thing, huh!?

God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment