Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Whoosey of a Week

Hey friends, this past week has been crazy! I'll have to postpone the craft I was going to post for next week as my dad threw one of my materials away! So I have to go hunting again outdoors...hint hint.

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day and felt as loved as you truly are. Don't forget that you are loved, no matter if you feel it or not. There is One who calls you his beloved child, and you will always remain special and unique in His heart.

Here are a few of the pictures from my Valentine's weekend. I actually really love Valentine's because simply because it is a holiday. Any excuse to decorate and bake is a good one for me! I'm excited about next week's post, but if you want to do it go ahead and make tons of paper flowers! : )


Woke up to a lovely bag full of all these gifts! Gotta love my sister!


Ooh la la Valentines!

In love with this gift bag!

No holiday would be complete without holiday funfetti cookies!

My little lovelies waiting for their Valentine's Day treats!

Until next time Valentine. ;*


No comments:

Post a Comment